5 - day Teen Beauty Camp Agenda
The goal is to take teenagers on a transformational journey into self-discovery and ultimately Confidence
Date 1: July 5 –July 9 (Tuesday - Saturday)
Date 2: August 9 - 13 (Tuesday - Saturday)
Time: 11am - 5:00pm CST Daily
Our Teen Beauty & Confidence Camp is based on these 5 pillars
- Self-esteem & Body Image.
- Personal Grooming & Appearance.
- Communication & Etiquette.
- Nutrition, Health & Wellness.
Results that girls will get from the course
- Identify yourself as valuable with much to contribute to society.
- Build confidence and gain an understanding of the intrinsic value.
- Understand that you are able to have a positive influence on your world.
- Identify personal desires and strengths to motivate you to set and achieve personal goals.
- Understand your sense of style, makeup, general health, and hygiene.
DAY 1 - BODY IMAGE & SKINCARE CLASS
- Healthy & Unhealthy Body image Activities.
- Personal grooming & Hygiene.
- Peer & Societal pressure.
Afternoon - SKINCARE CLASS
- Exfoliate - Learn how to make home-made exfoliant.
- Mask - Learn how to make home-made exfoliant.
DAY 2 - SELF IMAGE & MAKEUP CLASS
Morning - Self Discovery - using the 'GIFTS' model
- Discover your Genuine Passion.
- Discover your innate strength.
- Discover your foundational values.
- Discover your true personality.
- Discover lessons learnt from your personal experiences/story.
- Journaling page and Affirmations.
Afternoon - Makeup Lesson (Students to practice)
DAY 3 - LEADERSHIP
- Decision Making
- Becoming a Leader
Afternoon - MAKEUP LESSON (STUDENTS TO PRACTICE)
Prepping the skin for makeup(Cleanse, Tone, Moisturise).
Mapping your brows to frame your face.
Eye lining to define your eyes.
Mascara and/or lashes to enhance your eyes.
Foundation to even out your skin tone.
Use of Corrector and Concealer.
Use of powder to set cream products.
Blush and Bronzer effect.
The pout Effect - Lips.
DAY 4 - COMMUNICATION, ETIQUETTE & FIELD TRIP
- Style personality assessment for the girls
- Communication & Etiquette Activities
- The girls will go on a personal shopping trip to the mall
- We will eat lunch together at chinook mall food court
- Parents are allowed to volunteer for the shopping trip day
DAY 5 - VISION BOARD PARTY & MOVIE DAY
Morning - Vision Board Party
Guide the girls to start visualizing what they see about themselves in the next 5-10 years
Afternoon - Movie Afternoon
- Watch an age-appropriate movie that teaches a life skill and discuss the key lessons from the movie after.
Evening - 1 hr Graduation Party & Vision Board Presentation
- Mum or Dad of the girls to come at 4 pm for the graduation party.
- Presentation of vision boards
- Photoshoot with parents
PRODUCTS THAT THE GIRLS GET - VALUED AT $400
- 3 pack Tea Tree Skincare Set (cleanser, toner, and moisturizer) -$114.
- 1 Teen Beauty Journal -$50.
- 1 Brush Set - $100.
- 1 Mascara - $24.
- 1 Brow Pencil - $18.
- 1 Eye Pencil - $24.
- 1 Lip gloss - $20.
- 1 magnetic Lash set - $40.
- 1 beauty purse - $10.
I am a returning student and I already have the Brush set.
We can give other beauty products in place of what you currently have from Adoniaabeauty.
Why are there 2 sets of dates?
The camp will be run in July and August so pick the date that works for you. Your registration allows you to attend 1 of the camps.
Do you offer a refund?
Unfortunately, we don't offer refunds because we have minimal spaces available so as soon as payment is made, we secure a spot for your daughter. If your daughter isn't able to make the camp for any reason, then we can offer the credit towards another service or program at Adoniaabeauty.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you have more questions.