IN CONSIDERATION OF THE MUTUAL PROMISES CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE PARTIES AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1. APPOINTMENT OF THE DISTRIBUTOR
The Vendor appoints the Retailer as the distributor for the resale of the Goods during the period of this Agreement.
2. PRICE OF THE GOODS:
The Vendor shall provide the Retailer prices for the Goods to be supplied under this Agreement according to the Vendor’s price list from time to time.
The Vendor will pay the Retailer _25_% of the sale price
The Vendor reserves the right to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any material increase in the cost of production for the Goods. Notice must be given 15 days prior to the change becoming effective.
The Vendors will be responsible for the shipment of their products to the
- The Retailer shall pay the Vendor within 15 days from the 30th day of the Month
- The Retailer will pay the supplier monthly on all sales.
- All payments shall be made by transfer to a vendors bank account
4. WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
- The Parties warrant that each has the authority to enter into this Agreement by registration via our portal
- The Retailer shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the Goods arising from fair wear and tear, or any wilful damage, negligence, subjection to abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Supplier’s written instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the Good.
- All other warranties or other terms, express or implied by statue or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Each party undertakes that it shall not at any time, either before or after the termination of this Agreement, and either directly or indirectly, disclose, divulge or make unauthorized use of any confidential information, except to the extent to which such confidential information is required to be disclosed by law.
- Upon the earlier of a request from the other party or the termination of this contract, each party shall return to the other or destroy all documents or records in any medium or format containing any confidential information which are in its possession or control and shall not retain any copies of them.
6. DURATION AND TERMINATION
- This Agreement is effective upon registration
- This Agreement is for a period of one year unless terminated or extended by either of the Parties as provided in this Agreement. The agreement is automatically renewed yearly unless discontinued.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving not less than 30 days notice to the other party.
7. FORCE MAJEURE
- “Force majeure” means war, emergency, accident, fire, earthquake, flood, storm, industrial strike or other impediment which the affected party proves was beyond its control and that it could not reasonably be expected to have taken the impediment into account at the time of the conclusion of this Agreement or to have avoided or overcome it or its consequences.
- A party affected by force majeure shall not be deemed to be in breach of this contract, or otherwise be liable to the other, by reason of any delay in performance, or the non-performance, of any of its obligations under this Agreement to the extent that the delay or non-performance is due to any force majeure of which it has notified the other party in writing and the receiving party shall extend the time for performance of that obligation.
- The Parties shall give notice under this Agreement in writing by leaving it or sending it to the address of the receiving party.
- Notice by electronic mail is sufficient and acceptable where acknowledged by the receiving party.
- This Agreement may be modified by the mutual agreement of both Parties provided such amendment is made in writing and signed by both Parties.
10. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBCONTRACTING
- This Agreement is personal to the Parties and neither party shall assign their rights and obligations to a third party without the prior written approval.
- Vendors are required to insert F.A website link to their products on their social media.
- The Vendor are responsible for the Up-sell of their products; and
- The Vendor will list our store on their PR pages as a location or site where their products can be purchased